Bids for ORCNA XXX
- Two bids have come in; one from the Toronto area and one from the Greater London area.
- Neither bid is perfect and each has it’s pros and cons. It will be a close decision at the October Regional meeting.
- Let me know if you’d like to see a copy of the bids
Region contributed $3,148.86 above it’s prudent reserve to the service structure
- $1,000 to CANA
- $2,148.86 to NAWS
Regional minutes mailout will be reduced.
- The business record of Regional minutes will be mailed out to each area and service officer, but all reports will only be emailed.
Regional Outreach startup kit
- The kit has been increased from the standard kit from NAWS literature to $70.
- This is for new groups in Northern Outreach where areas do not provide new group packages. Our area wouldn’t qualify since we provide new group starter packages.
Tradition Book project
- Traditions Seven to Ten feedback due by August 31
- Traditions Eleven, Twelve due Sept. 30
Available in E version
- NA Meeting Finder and JFT mobile app
- Basic Text
- It Works: How and Why
- Living Clean: The Journey Continues
- Step Working Guide