Recent news from Region
- News from CANA meetings which were held Nov. 2 - 7
- Suggested addition to Vision Statement: "When every member, inspired by the gift of recovery, experiences spiritual growth and fulfillment through service.”
- This requires group conscience. Read the Vision Statement as it's currently stated.
- New guidelines were approved for CANA
- A new logo was approved for CANA
- Public Service Announcement (PSA)
- CANA purchased 250 spots on Global TV to be aired from May 30 – August 28, 2016. Ontario will see 50 of these late at night.
- APTN Network will be airing the "Diverse People" PSA
- Meeting list will be removed from CANA site. They will use NA.org database. This means that our meeting list is no longer synced with CANA, but we are up-to-date with NA.org.
- CCNA - Halifax was a success. Expect $10,000-$12,000 profit.
- The Conference Agenda Report (CAR) is out for review. Get the whole report or read this brief.
- Get 40% off next year's CANA in Mississauga by registering before the early bird deadline of Dec. 31.
- Reminder that early registration forms to ORCNA XXIX at Blue Mountain includes an order for limited edition merchandise.