- Some decisions or reports coming at the October Regional meeting
- Hiring a tax lawyer to look at whether or not to register Region for tax purposes
- CANA report from RD and Alt. RD
- Having a two day regional meeting biennially (every two-years) during WSC year in January to accommodate a CAR workshop
- Purchasing online business meeting yearly package ($530 per year) for use to help organize ORCNA
- ORCNA 31 bid
- July 2017 Regional Roving meeting
- Elections: Secretary and alt. Secretary, H&I coordinator, Outreach Coordinator and Webservant
- Ontario Convention Resource Committee document
- News from NAWS
- New traditions book (Guiding Principles: The Spirit of Our Traditions) should be available this month. Look for it on your literature order soon.
- Read more about various projects and items arising from the last WSC by reading NAWS news. Visit na.org and look under Periodicals.